Mar 7, 2012

Locked Within Artwork

Book trailers are getting bigger and bigger, it seems. I love trailers, whether for movies, tv shows, video games, or books. So I knew from the start that I wanted a good one for my book. To that end, I asked an old friend, Janto McMullin, if he would consider working on some stuff for me. Boy has he ever come through.

The trailer's still under construction, but I've seen a preview and it's looking great. With Janto's permission, I've decided to start sharing some of the artwork he's created, inspired by my book.



This first piece I'm sharing is titled "Sword in the Snow." It depicts a pivotal moment from one of Nathan Shepherd's past life memories.

I love this image. It perfectly captures how I saw this scene in my mind. As more pieces are ready, I'll be sharing those too. I hope everyone likes them.

1 comment: