Oct 17, 2013

Silent Oath Launch

Today is the official launch of Silent Oath, the second part of the Locked Within Trilogy!


I'm spending my day getting ready for the launch party tonight, where I'll be selling copies and signing them. Everyone's welcome to come along, and I'll be giving a reading from the book as well.

For those of you who won't be there, this is the perfect time to order a copy, from your local bookstore or from Amazon.

Thank you to everyone who has helped and supported me along the way. All of you, from my closest friends and crit-partners to people I've never met who took a chance on a new author, have made it possible for me to do this. I hope you enjoy this next chapter in the story of Nathan Shepherd.

Remember, tomorrow is the Release Day Blitz, which will see a range of spotlight posts, reviews, interviews and guest posts focusing on Silent Oath. I'll post a list of all the articles here, so you won't miss a thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment