Dec 5, 2013

Updates, Plans, and Working Titles

I was supposed to have a post about superhero movies today, but I didn't get it finished in time.

I've decided to stop posting my word count totals for Lady Raven. It becomes disheartening when you're only posting updates of about 1,200 extra words every two days. I'm just going to crack on and get the draft done so I can send it to my beta readers.

After that, I'm going to enjoy writing some urban fantasy again as I start on the first Carver & McCain book. I'm still trying to come up with a working title for that one. Something suitable for a paranormal mystery involving ritual sacrifice and clashing prejudices. Suggestions on a postcard.

This is also the book for which I auctioned off the chance to invent a character. So it'll be fun to see what the winner of that comes up with.

I'm also going to start researching for my next two floating projects. 

The Long Road will be a series about travelling monster hunters. Possibly an e-serial or a series of short, episodic novellas.

The Last Crimefighter will see a young man released from prison after serving a sentence for a crime he didn't commit, and returning to exact revenge. He'll receive help from an aging crimefighter, the last remnant of a time when heroes wore masks and justice was delivered with a gloved fist.

I'm really looking forward to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment