Jul 24, 2014

Memory Wars Cast

I think most writers dream of seeing their book turned into a movie one day. I certainly do. And of course, you want the right cast. Often when I write, I keep particular actors in mind, to help me keep characters' personalities and appearances consistent. Over time, these images in my head can change, and with the Memory Wars, this is certainly the case, as many of the actors I previously used as inspiration have grown a lot older since I first started work on the series.

So here's the dream cast, if the Memory Wars were to be made into a movie series:

Nathan Shepherd
- Stephen Amell















Elena DeSantis
- Mila Kunis














Cynthia Keller
- Jessica Biel















Cadence Brooke
- Tiffany Hines




















Sam Kinnon
- Chris Hemsworth


















Mike Shepherd
- Martin Sheen



















Roland
- Steve Buscemi



















Laura Lucas
- Rachel McAdams


















Vincent Dorian
- Tom Hiddleston













Jonah Creek
- Stanley Tucci














Athamar
- Henry Cavill



















Morrigan
- Angelina Jolie



2 comments:

  1. IMO, perfect casting. This is such a good way, too, to write a book: have these visuals in mind. And good luck. I think your stories would make excellent movies: great action and dialogue.

    ReplyDelete