Sep 2, 2014

Memory War Release Day

This is it, the day I've been waiting for. And hopefully the day all of you have been waiting for. Those of you who haven't yet bought it for Kindle can now order Memory War in print.

This weekend I'll be hosting the book launch, and celebrating the completion of the story that started my writing career.

Today I've got a Release Day Blitz, arranged for me by the awesome Bewitching Book Tours. And following this we'll be kicking off the Memory War Blog Tour, where I'll share my thoughts on the Memory Wars trilogy, and the world you've all allowed me to share.


(Please note that due to time zone differences, it may take a while for each post to show up)

Guest blog - Meet Nathan Shepherd
Urban Fantasy Investigation

Guest blog - Reincarnation, the Ultimate Afterlife?
VampChix

Interview
Diane's Book Blog

Spotlight
Lisa’s World of Books

Guest blog - Meet Elena DeSantis
Aly's Miscellany

Guest blog - Meet Athamar
Fang-tastic Books

Interview
Roxanne’s Realm

Interview
The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom

Interview
Pembroke Sinclair.  

Spotlight
Book Purses & Reviews

Spotlight
The Word at My Fingertips

Spotlight
Book Club Sisters 

Spotlight
Books Direct

Spotlight
Mila Ramos - The Jade Mystique

Spotlight
CBY Book Club

Spotlight
Illuminite Caliginosus

Spotlight
Mythical Books

Spotlight
3 Partners in Shopping Nana, Mommy, & Sissy, Too!  http://3partnersinshopping.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, congratulations on your new release. Wishing you much success. Can I talk to you about the book tour company you used?

    ReplyDelete