Jul 16, 2015

What Have I Been Up To?

I've been very quiet this week, and I'm sorry for that.

Saturday was Conor's fourth birthday. He would have been starting school this year, so it's been particularly rough this time. We had our standard ritual of going to the beach to release a balloon for him, after which the five of us had chips in the car (because it was raining).

Added to that, I've been coping with a new source of chronic pain. It's a possible slipped disc, but I won't know for sure until I get another MRI. I need a walking stick to get around most of the time now, and have enjoyed the delights of all new levels of pain.

Now that things are settling down again, I want to get back into a regular blogging routine. So I'll see you all soon, and remember to pick up your copies of Lady Raven and Red Skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment