Jan 21, 2014

Lady Raven

I've started receiving feedback from my Lady Raven beta readers. It's coming in slow, but it's giving me a lot to think about before sending the book to my editor.

I'm still self-publishing this one, and it's scary as all hell, so I'm taking my time and making sure I know exactly what I'm doing. I've found out about some great low-cost options for internal formatting, and I'll be working with a photographer friend on cover art.

With this, Final Hope on the way later in the year, and starting work on the first Carver and McCain novel, I'm really excited and looking forward to what this year will bring to my career. Of course, I have to prioritise things based on how soon they're due. While I don't have a release date for Lady Raven yet, I'm hoping to have it out in late spring or summer.

I'm coming up with promotional ideas, including my usual soundtrack lists and some character bios. If there's anything you guys would like me to do in the run-up to the release, or details you'd like to know about the book or how I've found this process, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment