Mar 31, 2015

Taking a break

Tomorrow kicks off the A to Z Blogging Challenge, when the blogosphere explodes in people furiously keeping pace with the demands of writing one blog post a day (except for Sundays).

I know I promised I'd have some Hero's Journey posts ready for you guys but some new projects came my way and I've had to jump at the chance to go for them. This means I'll have to delay the Hero's Journey posts, unfortunately.

I figured, with the other work I have to do, and given that most people will be caught up in the A to Z  Challenge anyway, I may as well take a blogging break for April. Don't worry, I'll still be around, reading blogs and posting on Twitter and Facebook, and you should see some new things from me soon enough, as well. Aside from that, catch you guys in May!

Edit to add: I tell a lie. I will be posting here if anything newsworthy crops up that I feel the need to comment on, but I won't be specifically planning or scheduling posts.

3 comments:

  1. If you're not participating, it's a great month for a break. I'll be one of those frantic posters....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done the challenge a couple of times, and it's a lot of fun. I just have to give other things a higher priority right now.

      Delete
  2. I always say we have exactly as much time as we need to do the things that matter most to us. It's just a matter of prioritising.

    ReplyDelete