Dec 8, 2014

Sojourn 2

I've been a gamer most of my life, and my favourite podcast is Fear The Boot. Earlier this year they release an anthology of short stories called Sojourn. And now, just in time for Christmas, they've released a second volume, with even more fantastic stories.


Sojourn Volume 2 is available now, for Kindle and in print, and contains a wide selection of stories written by Fear The Boot's hosts and listeners. Included in this anthology is an all-new short story by myself, titled The Last Light. I find short fiction a challenge, as I tend to prefer longer story arcs, but I'm particularly proud of The Last Light, and thrilled to have it take its place among the work of so many other awesome gamers.

And for those of you hailing from my side of the Atlantic, the book is also available on Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment