Feb 10, 2015

Lady Raven is Back in Print!

Today the internet is exploding with news that Spider-Man is returning to Marvel Studios, and will feature in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

So I'm expecting my news to be completely overshadowed. But what the hell, it's been a lot of work to get to this point and I want to get word out.

Lady Raven is available in print once again!

The Amazon listing will update and come into line with the Kindle edition over time. Note that due to how Amazon works, this is a separate listing to the original edition, so you'll still see the old version in search results, you just won't be able to order it.

So there is is, folks. Place your orders, and get stuck in before Red Skies is released in a few months.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul. I truly appreciate your comment on my blog about adversity. I know you've done it well ... I HAVE been in touch with you though I haven't been blogging. You're an excellent writer. I did read your first book, and I look forward to reading more. You've got a lot of great works out there. I love the title Memory War.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ann! :-) It's always great to hear that people enjoy the books.

    ReplyDelete