Jun 16, 2015

Red Skies, Two Weeks To Go!

We're two weeks out from the release of my fifth novel, Red Skies. Over the next while, I'll be discussing some of the elements of Cora Ravenell's world, and sending some exclusive content to my mailing list. This will include samples from Lady Raven and Red Skies, as well as details on some of the design processes I went through when building the setting and story. If you'd like to keep up on this, you can sign up to my mailing list here.

I'm also eager to hear what people think of Cora and her adventures so far. If you've read Lady Raven, please consider leaving a review on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk (reviews don't seem to carry over from one to the other). If you haven't read it yet, there's still time to grab a copy before Red Skies is released!

No comments:

Post a Comment